Monday 20 January 2014

New Year - New Start!

Hello! I'm back! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a lovely New Year (...and January by the time this post is published!), welcome to 2014!

It's been quite a while since I updated last so where best to kick off than by sharing the 2013 Handmade by Jenfie Christmas Card range:

James the Bear Xmas - all papers/die-cut images from Lili of the Valley. I think these have to be my favourites, I just love James the Bear!!


Warren & Friends Xmas - Papers from Lili of the Valley Die-cut images & Candi from Craftwork Cards

Mini Masterpieces Xmas - all papers/die-cut images from Lili of the Valley


Me to You Xmasall papers from Lili of the Valley Die-cut images from Time2Craft, my local craft supplier, from the Me to You Christmas range


Moving away from Christmas, as I am sure it is now a distant memory for most, here are a few other cards produced since I last posted. 





That's all for now as the photos of the more recent makes haven't yet made it onto my computer!  I hope that 2014 can provide some much needed inspiration and time to get crafting! 

See you all soon

Jenfie x

No comments:

Post a Comment