Sunday 13 July 2014

FOR SALE!!! Let's Make Cards! Magazines galore

Hi, 

Just a quick post today to say that I am selling my back issues of the Let's Make Cards! Magazines.  If anyone is interested please contact me either here or via the gumtree listings which can be found below.  Would be ideal as a gift for the younger or new crafter, or the more experienced crafter after some tips or crafty bits :-)





 Let's Make Cards issues 26 - 52 with kits







Hope to be back crafting and sharing my cards with you soon...got a very busy summer so will see you when I see you :-) 

Jenfie x

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am wondering if your magazines with kits are still for sale. I am big fan of Let's Make Crads and I am trying to collect back issues. Your collection look really impressive. Please e-mail me if you have anything for sale, my e-mail is: sszydlowska@wp.pl
    Thank you
    Sylwia

    ReplyDelete