Tuesday 28 February 2017

Love is in the Air

February = The month of LOVE! and I'm Just in time...kind of! 

There is a reason that I haven't shared this years Valentines cards sooner, since February is chock full of family birthdays and I decided to actually celebrate Valentines day by taking my Mr out for a 5 course fine dining experience...for those who know me this was quite a big thing since it meant not only did I make a decision all by myself but it also meant I was making myself try a number of new foods and not stick to the "safe" option!  All I can say is - I did good! 

So that's enough of that, here are a few of my valentines/love themed cards:




And last but not least, one which is not all hearts!


Lili of the Valley - Little-Critters Woodland Friends

I'll try to be back a little more often in March to get you right back up to date!

Jenfie x

No comments:

Post a Comment