Tuesday 9 May 2017

Good Luck with Stampin' Up! 2016-2018 In Color Emerald Envy!

Hello everyone

I'm back with a quick update for you today.  

A colleague recently left our office for a new job working at a dog kennels.  As a fellow crafter, I wanted to make her a Good Luck card, and I just HAD to break out my new goodies and add some gorgeous Stampin' Up! quality and co-ordination in the process!  This is my finished card:


As green is seen as a lucky colour, what better products to use than the 2016-2018 In Color Emerald Envy Cardstock, Ink, and (retiring on 31st May) 2016-2018 In Color enamel shapes!  I absolutely adore this colour and love how it ties all the elements of the card together. 


In my mind, I wanted the cardstock and images to look like dog tags (in a fashion).  By using Stampin' Up! Glue Dots in the corner of each piece it allowed a little room for movement so I could fan them out to how I wanted them.  Then I could stick them down to my card front with some tape adhesive.  The "Good Luck" tag was cut out using the Big Shot Die Framelits Tags & Labels I raised it up using a Stampin' Dimensional and finished with one of the small circle 2016-2018 In Color enamel shapes!

You'll have to forgive me for the non Stampin' Up! images on this card, I am in the process of building up my Stampin' Up! stock!  In this case I used a, now retired, dog stamp from LOTV.  You could of course replace this with one of the beautiful Bella & Friends images (below) 
Bella & Friends Clear-Mount Stamp Sets
Bella & Friends Clear-Mount Stamp Sets

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to get your orders in for your favourite products before they retire on 31st May.  If you're in the Chesterfield, Derbyshire area and would like to receive a current catalogue, or be one of the first to receive one of the brand new catalogues being launched on 1st June, please don't hesitate to contact me! 

Jenfie
x

Supplies - just click on the link to purchase them and more from my online store:

Emerald Envy A4 Cardstock2016-2018 In Color Emerald Envy Cardstock
Emerald Envy Classic Stampin' Pad2016-2018 In Color Emerald Envy Ink
2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes2016-2018 In Color enamel shapes
Mini Glue DotsStampin' Up! Glue Dots
Bella & Friends Clear-Mount Stamp SetsBella & Friends Clear-Mount Stamp Sets - (Thanks to fellow demonstrator Isabelle Szczecinski for pointing out this set - I can't wait to get my hands on it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment