Friday 22 December 2017

Quilts are for life not just for Christmas...

Hello my lovely blog readers!

Today we have the Christmas Quilt Photopolymer Bundleto share with you.  In the bundle you get the Christmas Quilt Photopolymer Stamp Setand the Quilt Builder Framelits Dies* but you save yourself 10% of the price compared to buying them separately (Bundles = Bargains!) HOWEVER, this bundle is only available until 2nd January 2018!!  Unfortunately these products are set to retire as the Autumn/Winter 2017 catalogue's sales period comes to an end on 2nd January 2018 :(

Here are my favourite cards created using this bundle! 

Like I said, quilts are for life not just for Christmas! I actually used this bundle for the first time not to make a Christmas card, but to create a cute little birthday card for my niece's 2nd birthday:





At my open day a few months back, my mum asked for a card to give to my aunty - they are both into their needlework/knitting/quilting that I thought the Quilted Christmas bundle would be perfect.  So, I thought what better than for my mum to make the card herself and try her hand at papercraft quilting!  Look at the amazing card she made (with very little assistance from me I might add!) - with the peacock colour scheme to match the gift she had bought, I think it turned out just fab!  


You can see more cards I made using the bundle on my previous blog post here Quilted Christmas with Cookie Cutter Surprise.  

Lastly for today, at the Christmas Card Create Evening Class held in November, our lovely ladies also wanted to use this gorgeous Christmas Quilt Photopolymer Bundle*Quilted Christmas 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paperand Stitched Felt Embellishments*, here are the cards they each created on the night!   





I was so proud to hear that one lady who thought she may struggle at the beginning of the evening, was so pleased with how her cards turned out that she just wanted to put them on her own mantlepiece and admire them!  They all did such an amazing job, I can't wait to craft with them again in the new year! 

If you are able to get to Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK, then YOU can craft with me too!  Why not pop along to my Spring/Summer Occasions Catalogue Launch Open Day on Sunday 7th January 2018.  For more details please give me a call or text me on 07841518863 or contact me through my website at jenfielou.stampinup.net  I'd love to see you and share the wonderful new products and offers with you!

The cards shown above also feature the below products:

Available in the current Annual Catalogue 2017/18


Merry Patterns Photopolymer Stamp set - Retired exclusive Hostess set

Available in the Autumn/Winter Occasions Catalogue

*These are last-chance items and are available while supplies last.  After 2 January 2018, they will no longer be available.  Some items may be reduced from catalogue list price in Year-End Sale offer.

Just in case I don't manage to get another blog post in before Christmas then may I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Love Jenfie
x



No comments:

Post a Comment