Sunday 9 June 2013

Change of plans!

Hi Everyone,

I had planned to update earlier in the week with a wedding themed post, however, having had a rather busy week at work and the opportunity to make the most of the beautiful weather, my crafting intentions didn't go quite to plan.  Also, I realised that it probably wouldn't be the best idea to show you all a picture of the wedding card I've made this week, since the wedding hasn't actually happened yet and I don't want the Bride & Groom to be to see their card on here before the big day!! 

So, instead I will show you the engagement card I made for my Brother and his Fiancee:

The backing paper and flowers for this card are from the Bohemian Goodybag from Craftwork Cards 
The Vintage Dots Honey Candi just finish the card off perfectly.

Next up, are some more cards I made using the Dolly Mixtures rage, I've left them sentiment free so that they can be personalised later.




And finally, going back to the Birthday theme from last week I just wanted to show you two more.  First up is a card I was asked to make for a friend's sister's 40th - the request was "girly, sparkly, silver", I think I got everything in there!

This card again used the Bohemian goodybag from Craftwork Cards, the Kraft birdcage was finished off with some Stickles glitter glue.

Last but certainly not least is, as promised, the birthday card I made for my sister.  
Sprinkles were created using Covent Garden Candi and a Happy Birthday message.

As always, Thank You for stopping by :-)  I hope you all have had a lovely weekend and fingers crossed the sun will stay with us for a little while longer! 

Jenfie x




No comments:

Post a Comment