Saturday 22 June 2013

LOTV Challenge!

Hello!

It's been a while since I last updated (I went to London for a "musicals and friends" weekend last week!) However, I hope today's post makes up for it a little bit.  I decided today that I was going to make a card to enter into the Lili of the Valley monthly challenge, which this month is "Use a Sentiment" - this will also be my very first challenge entry so fingers crossed!

I have a fair few sentiment stamps from LOTV, most of which are Christmas themed and as it is June I decided it is still a little early for me to be thinking about the C word! So I looked at my most recent purchases which were the For You Circular Sentiments and the All Our Dreams stamps and so a Baby card it was to be.  I also used the LOTV Classic Christmas Paper for the background - obviously the least Christmassy pattern for a Baby card.

Here is my finished result, I hope you like it :-)



As always, thank you for visiting, I will be back to update you all with a few more recent card makes very soon.  Please feel free to leave me a comment below to let me know what you think :-)

Jenfie x

No comments:

Post a Comment