Thursday 29 December 2016

Introducing Santa and the Penguins

May I introduce you to the LOTV Trios!

I have to confess, the first two of these cards were made last Christmas, so they may look familiar to a few of you ;) I forgot that my laptop died last year so I never got around to sharing them then! I actually made a number of the same designs as I loved them so much and once coloured and cut out they were quick and easy to assemble. 


Papers on the above cards were from the Krafty Christmas and Classic Christmas LOTV & Nitwit paper pads. 
I already miss these papers so much, you wouldn't believe!


The next one is a recent make (if using last year's supplies)!  When I'd signed up to the Stampin' Up "You can create it" challenge, I received a kit which included a grey card blank, grey string, stripy paper (which is actually double sided but I preferred the stripes), and the coloured enamel spots.  I added the LOTV Santa trios, coloured as before using promarkers.  If you take a closer look at the Santa in the chimney, you can just about make out that the snow is glittery - using stickles frosted lace this really gives a snowy effect.


You can follow my Handmade by Jenfie Board on Pinterest Here where you can see all published images of my cards from my blog. 

Thanks for stopping by, there will be more Christmas cards on the next post so if you're not all Christmas'd out yet I'll see you there ;)

Jenfie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment