Saturday 31 December 2016

Let It Go! Let it Go!

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore

Are you all singing it now? hahahaha blame the Craftwork Cards Frozen Forest collection! Every time I think of this collection I can't help but think of the film and Let it Go springs into my mind! Well this Christmas, I've only made four cards from this kit, but there will most definitely be more to come for Christmas 2017!




Using stickles Frosted Lace glitter glue I've added the glistening snowy effect below the tree.
On the next two cards I used stickles Star Dust glitter glue to add a frosty finish to the snowflakes and candi.



Look out for more Frozen Forest cards next Christmas :)  

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year's Eve - time to let 2016 go and welcome in a better 2017! 

Jenfie 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment