Sunday 9 August 2015

Challenge Accepted!

Good Morning! 

Back again for the 3rd post of the weekend! Just a quick one today though, after my update yesterday I actually drew a blank as to what to do next so I decided to look for some sketch ideas and found Freshly Made Sketches sketch 198
Using some left over papers from Craftwork Cards Krafty Christmas goodybag from last year, some green glitter paper from Hobbycraft, and two mugs from the Scentsational Season set stamped in Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green all from Stampin Up, I came up with my entry to this challenge.  


In fact, I liked it so much, I made two! :)


So, that's all for today.  Fingers crossed for the challenge, but it was definitely fun to take part again - and enter before the challenge ends this time!! 

Putting the Christmas songs back on now, time to keep crafting :)

Jenfie x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas cards. The glitter paper is so very pretty and the colors work so well together. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the way you have shown off these cute little mugs with the patterned kraft and the glittery green! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments, I love the sketches at Freshly Made Sketches. All of the entries were wonderful as always and it was a joy to be involved. Hopefully I'll manage to join a few more in the future!

    ReplyDelete