Thursday 6 August 2015

The boys are back in town!

Well, it has been a lot longer than I'd intended between blog updates! It would appear that I uploaded my photos for this blog update waaaaaaay back in June but never got round to posting them! I think my excuse might have been that I had made this birthday card for the new man in my life but didn't want him to see it on here first....probably nothing to do with that but it's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! hehehe 



Let's hear it for the boys!















For those crafty followers of the Handmade by Jenfie blog: 
Images are from Lili of the Valley - these are all in the Vintage Boys art pad 
Papers were from a selection of leftovers but I think some Lili of the Valley and some Back to Basics feature in there!

Wishing you all a wonderful day, thank you for visiting! 

Jenfie 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment