Saturday 13 August 2016

A Minnie Update

Good Morning 

Having finally sorted through the recovered photos on my laptop, I will be updating with a handful of cards at a time over the next few weeks!  

For today, a few mini cards, featuring a certain Minnie Mouse! 







All the cards are 4"x4" square, the Minnie mouse toppers were a bargain buy in the sale box at The Range...when I was actually supposed to be looking for ribbon but got rather distracted! Backing paper and Stamped tags are all from Lili of the Valley, where else?! The bows were actually some that I've had for probably the last 10 years since I very first decided to try my hand at card making and then never used! So, there you have it for today...will sort out the next batch of cards to share with you shortly, in the meantime enjoy the sun on a Saturday while you can! 

Jenfie x

No comments:

Post a Comment