Saturday 27 August 2016

Bunches of Love...and a few crosswords for good measure

Hello :)

Welcome to the third edition of missing card updates!

This time I'm boring you (hopefully not too much) with multiple cards of the same(ish) designs having tried my hand at batch making for simple and "quick" cards, many of which are on sale at Chatsworth Beauty Therapies.










I have also done a few for the dads with a crossword design for Father's day and Dad's Birthday but I intend to make a few more that are blank or with other wording... maybe with some clues to fill it in yourself on receipt? we'll see!




The stamps for these cards, would you believe, were NOT from Lili of the Valley! Unfortunately, I can't actually remember where I picked them up, possibly Hobbycraft, or The Range, or they were kindly donated to me...Sorry if you like them and wanted to know where to purchase this time!  

I couldn't do a blog update without sharing a card or two with some LOTV images so here's my final three cards for today:



The Images of the below two were from the Wild Flowers Art Pad but I can't seem to find this on the LOTV website so wonder if they have now been discontinued :( The sentiment on the first is actually from Craftwork Cards, link below.






Thank you for dropping by, if you made it this far then I obviously haven't bored you too much and maybe you will come back for the next installment ;)

Until then,

Jenfie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment