Saturday 20 August 2016

Four Legged Friends

Hello :)

So, last weekend I managed to update my blog (yay!), go horse riding for the second time in 15 years (yay!), and smash my phone screen (booo).  I guess if I was superstitious I would have blamed the fact that "it was the 13th after all"...but I'm not, being that I have two black cats who are constantly crossing in front of me! 

As a side note, for anyone in the Chesterfield (Derbyshire, UK) area of the country interested in learning to horse ride I cannot recommend Poplar Farm in Duckmanton enough! They can be found on Facebook or call them on 01246 826424.

On the mention of horses, and cats, this leads me onto my latest batch of cards to share with you - a selection featuring our four legged friends of all varieties:














Stamps are all from Lili of the Valley and can be found here:

Thanks for stopping by, hope to be back soon :)

Jenfie x

No comments:

Post a Comment