Saturday 17 September 2016

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu

Time to move on, with an old and a new card for your viewing today!

Let's start at the beginning, (a very good place to start) it may have taken me a month after he moved in, but I eventually sent our new neighbour a new home card! I'm not sure if you can quite see in this picture, if you look closely at the clock face and the tv screen, I have used glossy accents to make them look like glass and shine in the light! 



Next up, I was asked to make a leaving card for someone.  When I found out that their new job was for an international swimwear brand...I couldn't help myself but to create a "swimming" themed card:


Little Critters - Little Fishes

Well there you have it, I'll apologise now if you now have The Sound of Music stuck in your head as I do...

Jenfie x

No comments:

Post a Comment