Saturday 10 September 2016

Time for Tea

Good Morning! 

A one card update for you today as I am reaching the end of the photos of cards I've made this year and not already shared on the blog.  I need to get cracking and start making some more so I can keep up the regular blog updates! 

So this one was made for my Sister's 25th (back in June!) 


She is a tea drinker and so I thought this Tea Time image from LOTV was just perfect.  I didn't colour this one in this time though, it was from the art pad taster packs that they used to do so they did all the hard work for me! 
I combined it with papers from the LOTV & NitWit Collections Bear Necessities paper pad.  Adding the Happy Birthday sentiment stamp from the Block Sentiments set and the number 25 from an old Craftwork Cards Die Cut Sentiments set.

That's all for now folks, thanks for stopping by, hope to be back soon! 

Jenfie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment