Tuesday 17 January 2017

Follow your dreams

Hope you've had a great start to 2017 so far, I can't believe it's half way through January already!  Well, I've decided 2017 is the year to Follow your Dreams! 

My first card to share with you is a Stampin' Up, Lili of the Valley, and Craftwork Cards mash up!  Featuring Stampin' Up black and clear striped vellum and a sheet of black glitter card, which I trimmed down into a half inch strip, Craftwork Cards Zebra print candi, and LOTV's horse stamp from the Little Critters Farmyard Friends set and finished with the Follow your Dreams Block Sentiment.



Exciting News - Today, we saw one of our dreams become a reality, and are now the proud owners of...a mortgage!  We finally completed on our house today - only 12 days later than planned which I guess isn't too bad going.  
However, this lends rather well to this "New Home" card - don't worry, I didn't send it to myself, although I was tempted!  Both of the following cards use the Little Critters Bunny Friends images and messages, and papers from the LOTV & Nitwit collection Enchantment paper pad.




That's all for now folks!

Jenfie 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment