Friday 20 January 2017

In the Potting Shed


This one is for you green fingered friends!

Using the LOTV stamp "In the Shed" and Craftwork Cards "The Potting Shed" paper pad, which fit together perfectly, I created the following cards.  These cards are ideal for anyone who has a passion for their sheds/gardens/allotments. 


As I don't have many male focused cards in my basket currently, I decided to tag a couple of these.  So I dug out some paper string, and added a "Dad" and "Husband" tag from the LOTV Family Sentiment Tags set.  


I also entered the Dad card into the LOTV January Challenge last weekend.  The theme was Anything Goes! To be eligible my card had to fit the theme (easy to do when it's Anything Goes!) and feature an LOTV image of course.  So, by using the "In the Shed" stamp and the "Dad" Sentiment tag, I thought this would be perfect :)






I'm off to Craftwork Cards for a workshop this weekend, so I'm looking forward to sharing our creations with you in the upcoming posts :) Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon.

Jenfie 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment