Saturday 14 January 2017

Time for Cake

If you're not peckish already, you might be later after taking a peek at these delicious cupcake cards!

All of my cupcake cards are cut out by hand, one by one, I'm still trying to find an easier, neater way to do this but as yet I've had no luck.  Each is decorated with patterned paper for the bun cases, and of course candi for the sprinkles on top. 


Sentiments - Mini birthday messages black
Candi - Cool Yule and one I've had for a while but have no idea what it's called!
For the top of the case I've used Platinum Pearl Liquid Pearls to add a little definition



Sentiments from the Birds & Blooms kit from Craftwork Cards, I can't find this on the website so not sure if it's still available.  It's a gorgeous kit though! 
Candi - Notting Hill
I've used White Opal Liquid Pearls to add a little definition to the topper sentiment.




Again, sentiments from the Birds & Blooms kit from Craftwork Cards.
Candi - Notting Hill and Covent Garden
I've used Platinum Pearl Liquid Pearls in each corner of the Special Mum sentiment, and glitter card from my stash for the case itself, to add sparkle galore!

Jenfie
x


No comments:

Post a Comment