Monday 21 August 2017

Class Announcement and Seasonal Sneak Peeks - Painted Harvest

Hellooo 

First on the agenda for today's blog post...I have some great news!  

I have now set a date for my new monthly Christmas Card Create Club - the first class will be on Sunday 3rd September at 2pm.  Classes cost £10 per person, places are limited and need to be booked in advance so contact me now via my facebook page @Jenfielou.StampinUp or via my website jenfielou.stampinup.net to book your place!  Why not bring a friend and have a few hours of creativity, I know it's only August - but it's a great time to get a head start on Christmas and have a fun time with friends!! :)

Further dates will be announced soon.  There is possibility for a repeated class on an evening too for those who can't make it to the weekend days - so if you would still like to have a go, get in touch to add your name to the evening session! 

I'm so excited to share two amazing cards with you using products from our upcoming seasonal catalogue!  I have decided to share these over two days as I think they each deserve their own post! 

Well, I recently had the chance to visit my wonderful upline, Monica, in her fabulous studio, and we got to play with some of the BEAUTIFUL and NEW stamp sets and bundles from our new Autumn/Winter seasonal catalogue!  


When I arrived she had made me this gorgeous card using the lovely Painted Harvest stamp set (coming soon).  



This is a 13 piece photopolymer stamp set and features a sunflower which uses the two step stamping method.  There is also two types of leaves, an acorn, and three thankful sentiments in the set.  It is also available as part of a bundle but you'll have to wait and see for the amazing co-ordinating products you can get as part of this gorgeous suite! 

For this card, Monica used Rich Razzleberry Cardstock as the card base, Wild Wasabi for the mount, and Whisper White Cardstock for the main image.  The flowers were stamped using Rich Razzlebberry Classic Stampin' Pad, and the centres used Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad.  The leaves were stamped using Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad.  The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad and trimmed using Paper Snips!  This was attached with Mini Glue Dots to a piece of Burlap Ribbon which was folded over and tied with Linen Thread.  A self adhesive Gold Faceted Gem just finished the embellishment off beautifully.


The stamp set used for this card will be available to buy from 1st September from our new seasonal catalogue.  If you want to have a look and see what else is coming, get in touch as I have the new catalogues here in my hands already and you could have one too!  All I can show you of the catalogue for now is the front cover: 



Come back tomorrow for another sneak peek card - get "Ready for Christmas" with Stampin' Up! and Jenfie Lou :) 

Jenfie

x

No comments:

Post a Comment