Saturday 12 August 2017

Workshop Creations and a Welcome to the Neighbourhood with In The City Host Rewards!

Hi Everyone!

It has been a VERY busy week for me this week, with my first two Stampin' Up! workshops, on Saturday afternoon and Monday evening, kicking it off to a great start! 

Here are a few of the ladies creations from Saturday's afternoon workshop where we created gift bags with matching 4" cards, and a small vase of Delightful Daisies! 



At the evening workshop I showed the ladies how to use the other stamps in the Daisy Delight Photopolymer Stamp Set to create a simple but elegant card which is CASE'd from a Stampin' Success workshop of the month ideas sheet


Then we all made the gift bag and matching card as before, but added a Clear Faceted Gem to the middle of our daisies to make them extra special! 

Unfortunately, this was the only photo I took of a finished creation from the Monday night and it was the one I made, so I don't have any of the ladies creations to share with you :(

Thanks to the lovely ladies orders over the evening reaching £150, our hostess was able to earn her Stampin' Rewards and used them to purchase the fabulous In The City Photopolymer Stamp Set!  I love this stamp set so much and couldn't wait to get my hands on it myself! It is so versatile but I hadn't had chance to play with my own set to show her some examples!  So whilst we're on the countdown to their orders arriving I thought I'd have a play with mine this weekend, and what better excuse than to welcome the new neighbours who moved in yesterday! 



I'll leave it there for today, I need to go plan some more workshops!  If you're interested in coming to a class or hosting your own workshop with friends  you can see my availability and contact me through my website at Jenfielou.stampinup.net.  I'd love to catch up with you soon! 

Jenfie
x

Products Used for the above images:

Stamp sets, Punches, Bundles
Card/Papers
Inks
Tools/Embelishments
Adhesives

No comments:

Post a Comment