Thursday 27 April 2017

Puuuurrfect paws

Hello and welcome back

I have a quick card today that I made for my boyfriend's mum for mother's day. 


It features an image from LOTV Happy Cat mini stamp set which I mounted onto a piece of black card and coloured in one cat and the patch on the second using black promarker.  I used black and white paw print paper from my local craft shop on the bottom corner, but thought it needed something more, so off I went hunting through my off cuts and patterned papers!  I found a strip of dotty paper that was left over from the pew ends I'd made for their wedding last year, slotted across the diagonal behind the image I thought this fit perfectly.  Finished off with the sentiment "To My Wonderful Mum" above the image, I was very happy with this card, as I hope was she!

Jenfie 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment