Wednesday 5 April 2017

Sun, Sea, Sand...and a Sports Car!

A fast car (possibly) for a quick update!  I actually rather love this card, if I do say so myself! 



The image, mounted on foam pads to add some depth, is Lili of the Valley - Vintage Car which I coloured in using various promarkers, very pleased with how it turned out! The backing papers are actually from the Me to You Happy Jolly Christmas 6" x 6" Premium Paper Pack.  I picked this combination of papers as I thought since I'd coloured the car in red, and the image shows a beach, the red checked paper looked like it could be a picnic rug, and the sandy texture to the paper below it could be the sand on the beach!  The Happy Birthday sentiment is another LOTV Block Sentiment.

I'm off to dream about the sun, sea, and sand...roll on holiday time!  Back soon with more Birthdays, Mother's day, Sympathies, and gift cards!  

Jenfie x

No comments:

Post a Comment