Thursday 1 June 2017

Pinch, Punch, first day of...JUNE - New Catalogue and a Birthday Down Under!

Hi Everyone

It's the 1st of June, that can only mean one thing...well two things...It's the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue release day and, slightly more importantly, it's my sister's birthday...and she's on the other side of the world!!

As I have confirmation that she has received (on time may I add!!) the card I sent her, and she liked it, I can officially share it with you all!  


I've used the Sydney Opera House image and "Chase your dreams!" sentiment stamps from the Chase Your Dreams stamp set, which unfortunately we had to say goodbye to as it was one of the sets that retired - yesterday! :(  It was a shame I didn't get to play with this more and share with you sooner so you too could get your hands on it, but I am so glad I got it before it went - just goes to show if you want it, buy it when you see it as it may not be there tomorrow!!  I have a few plans for some of the other stamps in this set so you may be seeing a bit more of it in future posts.  

As you can see below, on the envelope I used the "Bonjour" greeting, which is also in this set.  I chose this over "Hello" as she speaks French and I thought she'd like it, but more because I didn't have a "G'Day" greeting!! Oh, I should also mention that she's actually in New Zealand not Australia so really I got it all completely wrong anyway!  Except the colour - her favourite colour is green so I used the 2016-2018 InColor Emerald Envy ink, card stock to mount the image, enamel shapes (now retired), and the paper stack DSP (also now retired). 


I lined the image up over the DSP leaving key words/phrases showing that I thought were particularly poignant - you amaze me, adventure, life's little moments, merci, inspire, the best place to be, love, my friend, things that matter most, love this live, awesome, hello - to be honest, I could list them all, I love this paper! 

Finally, the (wonky, oops!) Happy Birthday sentiment is from the photopolymer Stamp Set Sweet Cupcake, which is still available - YAY!, and I have a card to share with you soon featuring the delicious cupcake image from this set! 

Don't forget, if you would like to get your hands on the brand new catalogue and all the wonderful new products get in touch now!


If you would like any further information on any of the products used on my  cards featured on my blog, or if you're interested in hosting a workshop (there are some amazing extra rewards to be had at the moment for hosts/hostesses), or even if you're thinking of joining Stampin' Up and becoming a demonstrator yourself, please send me an email at jenniferantill@hotmail.com, or contact me via my website here.

I almost forgot, you can also now find me on Facebook just search for me @Jenfielou.StampinUp 

That's all for this evening, I have a few cards made that I can start sharing now so hopefully posts might be a little more frequent fingers crossed!

Jenfie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment